AMD DVR64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 30.44 MB (31921672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.87 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (345.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.99 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.0315.1452.24938
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-19 03:52:31.247