AMD DVR64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, regulated by the user's decision. The application's main executable file is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe and it has a size of 6.48 MB (6791424 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AMD DVR64. They occupy about 148.67 MB (155888632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atieclxx.exe (501.02 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (119.25 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.48 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (538.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.90 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (491.38 KB)
- Setup.exe (376.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0712.153.1564
of AMD DVR64. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. When you select AMD DVR64 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 07:32:08.240