This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More details about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. AMD DVR64's main file takes around 190.00 KB (194560 bytes) and is named amdacpinstutil.exe.
AMD DVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 55.36 MB (58049064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.94 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0308.1219.22154
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-15 00:04:17.620