AMD DVR64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the software AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 185.04 MB (194030816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (130.10 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.70 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (47.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (52.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.1206.1740.31787
of AMD DVR64. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-12 15:22:35.757