AMD DVR64 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more data about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD DVR64 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 176.75 MB (185338608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (117.08 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.06 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (908.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.95 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.57 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0402.145.1339
alone. For more AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD DVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-08 00:42:32.070