This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AMD DVR64. They take 196.68 MB (206235360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (130.10 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.71 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (47.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (52.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.1217.1452.26725
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-20 11:27:24.880