This page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD DVR64 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 147.70 MB (154873880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.31 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (585.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.72 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.92 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0308.1614.29201
of AMD DVR64. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 09:14:21.247