This page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More information about the app AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's primary executable file and it takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD DVR64. They take about 166.77 MB (174872384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.26 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.0720.341.4822
only. For more AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-10 00:15:04.307