This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 137.09 MB (143751472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (82.69 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0112.1644.30111
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-19 05:15:59.750