You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. amddvr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.32 MB (1384328 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 130.38 MB (136716144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.22 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.0517.1614.27405
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-11 05:56:20.103