This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD DVR64. They occupy about 163.94 MB (171901728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (117.16 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.57 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
This web page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0213.1231.22509
alone. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-25 07:57:56.393