This page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More data about the program AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's primary executable file and it takes around 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 is composed of the following executables which occupy 146.02 MB (153109952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.12 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.87 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (345.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0319.1455.26818
of AMD DVR64. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-17 19:57:34.490