AMD DVR64 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more facts about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD DVR64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, regulated by the user's decision. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's main executable file and it takes circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD DVR64. They take about 145.68 MB (152757344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (118.79 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.87 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (345.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0302.41.1201
of AMD DVR64. You can find below info on other releases of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 12:38:43.960