You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during install. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 is comprised of the following executables which take 147.99 MB (155174352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.51 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.0725.2.41437
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-28 07:55:17.790