AMD DVR64 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named amdacpinstutil.exe and it has a size of 190.00 KB (194560 bytes).
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 113.39 MB (118895616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (82.69 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.84 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.29 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2016.1219.1506.27144
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. When you select AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 13:42:20.850