You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes).
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 179.02 MB (187714816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (124.61 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0129.1509.27262
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-19 15:08:46.717