This info is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's choice. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's main executable file and it occupies circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD DVR64. They take about 54.42 MB (57060904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0206.1847.33779
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 04:47:14.087