This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD DVR64. They occupy about 165.14 MB (173164056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (117.16 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0214.329.6243
of AMD DVR64. You can find below a few links to other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-05 16:05:35.483