This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. amddvr.exe is the AMD DVR64's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.77 MB (1859976 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 is composed of the following executables which occupy 144.67 MB (151693960
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (125.85 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.77 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.88 MB)
- videotrim.exe (136.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0831.1149.19454
of AMD DVR64. You can find below a few links to other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-14 15:40:15.540