This page contains thorough information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can get more details about AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. AMD DVR64's primary file takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AMD DVR64. They take about 28.39 MB (29766784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (585.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.72 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.92 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This data is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.0303.2232.40545
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-07 03:23:23.380