You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 199.86 MB (209566904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.70 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.1026.251.3303
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 03:29:29.827