You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more information about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 199.86 MB (209566904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.70 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.1026.251.3303
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. When you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 03:29:29.827