This web page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about on AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe and it has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes).
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 117.71 MB (123424392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (82.69 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.85 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- cnext.exe (4.64 MB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (21.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.0111.1823.33078
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AMD DVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD DVR64 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-18 14:39:21.980