You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. More details about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD DVR64. They occupy about 167.69 MB (175834816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.68 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.87 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (345.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.1019.1521.25808
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program released by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD DVR64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. When you select AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 20:54:46.127