AMD DVR64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD DVR64 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD DVR64's primary file takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and is named AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD DVR64. They take about 30.41 MB (31887608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.85 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (345.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.30 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.86 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0125.1845.33722
of AMD DVR64. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. After you select AMD DVR64 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-31 01:28:57.733