You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more info about AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's primary executable file and it takes around 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AMD DVR64. They occupy 175.72 MB (184252344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (116.79 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.52 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.1114.2140.38984
only. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-29 13:29:53.683