This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD DVR64's main file takes about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and its name is AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AMD DVR64. They take about 59.26 MB (62133576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.52 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2017.1102.1456.25052
alone. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-03 13:11:21.743