This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. More info about the application AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's primary executable file and it occupies close to 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 113.26 MB (118762200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (578.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (7.84 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.88 KB)
This web page is about AMD DVR64 version 2016.1223.1240.22785
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-09 21:01:28.903