AMD DVR64 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe and its approximative size is 6.51 MB (6828032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AMD DVR64. They occupy about 67.78 MB (71073832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.51 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.06 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (905.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (28.02 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.79 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (15.14 MB)
- videotrim.exe (136.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
This web page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0711.1421.24002
only. For more AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found automatically. After you select AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-13 06:01:41.333