This info is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD DVR64 on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). AMD DVR64's main file takes about 1.32 MB (1384328 bytes) and is named amddvr.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD DVR64. They occupy 130.62 MB (136960336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.45 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.32 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (35.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2017.0705.342.6641
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 22:11:56.303