AMD DVR64 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the software AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is labeled AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in AMD DVR64. They occupy 193.50 MB (202895872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (126.00 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.06 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (905.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.95 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.77 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.87 MB)
- videotrim.exe (136.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
This web page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0507.1124.18713
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-17 21:27:08.843