AMD DVR64 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Additional info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More data about the app AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, regulated by the user's option. AMD DVR64's primary file takes around 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executable files below are part of AMD DVR64. They take an average of 54.40 MB (57047080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.31 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.71 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (47.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (52.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2018.0104.518.9521
of AMD DVR64. You can find below a few links to other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD DVR64 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD DVR64 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-06 21:56:55.563