This info is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled AMDCleanupUtility.exe and its approximative size is 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes).
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They occupy 188.92 MB (198096936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (130.26 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (893.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.29 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.37 MB)
- amdow.exe (40.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (61.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.39 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0208.149.3246
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD DVR64 releases:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-30 12:10:33.757