You can find on this page details on how to remove AMD DVR64 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More info about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be read here
. Further information about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's option. AMD DVR64's primary file takes around 1.48 MB (1548680 bytes) and is called amddvr.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD DVR64. They take 127.90 MB (134116296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (116.96 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.52 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
The current page applies to AMD DVR64 version 2018.0105.623.11473
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application released by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 app will be found automatically. After you click AMD DVR64 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-20 04:10:26.650