This web page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Further information about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe and occupies 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes).
AMD DVR64 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 164.53 MB (172524352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (117.14 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (896.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.95 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.48 MB)
- amdow.exe (48.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (47.88 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (66.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.52 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (40.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (25.88 KB)
This page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0323.1131.18908
alone. For more AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD DVR64". If it is installed on your PC the AMD DVR64 app will be found very quickly. After you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:30:26.663