This web page is about AMD DVR64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details on AMD DVR64 at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the AMD DVR64's main executable file and it occupies about 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk.
AMD DVR64 is comprised of the following executables which take 183.03 MB (191916768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (125.08 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (891.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.30 MB)
- Setup.exe (871.38 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.73 MB)
- amdow.exe (56.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.72 MB)
- videotrim.exe (135.88 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (40.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (45.88 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (2.98 MB)
This page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0213.1825.33127
alone. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD DVR64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD DVR64 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After uninstalling AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 13:31:18.463