This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD DVR64 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD DVR64 can be seen at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.58 MB (6901640 bytes) on disk and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 contains of the executables below. They take 193.42 MB (202811344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (125.91 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.06 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (908.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (201.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.95 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.77 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (1.12 MB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (32.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.88 MB)
- videotrim.exe (136.38 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (46.88 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.38 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.38 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (53.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (46.38 KB)
This web page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0606.1647.28389
only. For other AMD DVR64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is a program offered by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD DVR64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 08:18:05.297