AMD DVR64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Further information on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. AMD DVR64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, regulated by the user's decision. AMD DVR64's main file takes about 1.81 MB (1897984 bytes) and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD DVR64. They occupy about 181.97 MB (190811632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (127.49 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.81 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (916.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (28.06 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.89 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (16.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (17.68 MB)
- videotrim.exe (120.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (37.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This info is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.0827.1014.18428
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD DVR64:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". If it exists on your system the AMD DVR64 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD DVR64 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD DVR64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD DVR64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:50:13.600