CCleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. Additional info about Piriform can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner64.exe is the CCleaner's main executable file and it occupies around 5.87 MB (6160152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCleaner. They occupy an average of 10.34 MB (10842968
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.32 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (5.87 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.29 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 4.14
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application offered by Piriform. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner program will be found very quickly. When you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:16:07.367