ccc-core-static is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ccc-core-static from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. More information about ccc-core-static can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the ccc-core-static program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the ccc-core-static's main executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
ccc-core-static contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.00 MB (4198912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about ccc-core-static version 2009.0825.2146.37269
alone. Click on the links below for other ccc-core-static versions:
...click to view all...
ccc-core-static is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove ccc-core-static is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ccc-core-static with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ccc-core-static or simply click the Search field and type in "ccc-core-static". If it exists on your system the ccc-core-static program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ccc-core-static in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ccc-core-static, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ccc-core-static.
8. After removing ccc-core-static, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ccc-core-static which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ccc-core-static with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ccc-core-static by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that ccc-core-static by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ccc-core-static in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 07:38:46.290