Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.32\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
This data is about Version bêta de Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.32
alone. You can find below a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-17 09:09:51.983