Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\67.0.3396.30\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.51 MB (1588568 bytes).
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.74 MB (6015328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (543.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 67.0.3396.30
alone. You can find below a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-10 08:38:35.890