Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\69.0.3497.42\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1469784 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 5.67 MB (5943136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (550.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3497.42
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For more Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. After you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-17 09:11:17.877