Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Version bêta de Google Chrome program is found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\63.0.3239.84\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.30 MB (1367384 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 9.97 MB (10452320
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.73 MB)
- setup.exe (1.47 MB)
The current page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 63.0.3239.84
only. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". The Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-06 21:30:06.350