Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.62\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) on disk.
Version bêta de Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3578.62
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. For other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-21 07:21:04.757