Version bêta de Google Chrome
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.42\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.50 MB (1577816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take about 5.73 MB (6004064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (545.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3440.42
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below info on other application versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-06 08:47:36.327