Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\66.0.3359.45\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.39 MB (1453912 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8360632
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (371.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 66.0.3359.45
alone. Click on the links below for other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program released by Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-23 21:01:34.687