Version bêta de Google Chrome
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\70.0.3538.35\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Version bêta de Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies about 1.52 MB (1589080 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They occupy about 6.81 MB (7144800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3538.35
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply activate the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you select Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-30 17:40:02.373