Version bêta de Google Chrome
This info is about Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Version bêta de Google Chrome is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Version bêta de Google Chrome's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\73.0.3683.67\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.64 MB (1716720 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Version bêta de Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 8.63 MB (9050528
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.64 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (568.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.28 MB)
The current web page applies to Version bêta de Google Chrome version 73.0.3683.67
alone. You can find below a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. After you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-09 15:56:09.237