Version bêta de Google Chrome
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Version bêta de Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\71.0.3578.53\Installer\setup.exe. Version bêta de Google Chrome's primary file takes around 1.51 MB (1587544 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take about 7.24 MB (7593656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (433.34 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 71.0.3578.53
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below info on other releases of Version bêta de Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Version bêta de Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After removing Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-16 08:14:22.360