Version bêta de Google Chrome
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. Version bêta de Google Chrome is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Version bêta de Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\68.0.3440.59\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1471320 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Version bêta de Google Chrome. They take 7.89 MB (8274616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.40 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.87 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (469.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0.3440.59
of Version bêta de Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Version bêta de Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Version bêta de Google Chrome is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Version bêta de Google Chrome from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Version bêta de Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Version bêta de Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Version bêta de Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Version bêta de Google Chrome in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Version bêta de Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Version bêta de Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Version bêta de Google Chrome that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Version bêta de Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Version bêta de Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Version bêta de Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-13 06:11:31.833